This weekend I was at a friend's BBQ birthday bash (Happy early birthday Jodis!) after a longgg night of hockey playoff/drinking madness. I was really excited to get out of the city and chill by the pool with my fave pup, Mookie, so I kept it low maintenance in the beauty (and clothing) department.
1. You can always find one of these Emi-jay ties on my left wrist next to my success-bringing jade bangle (random note: I NEVER wear anything on my right wrist). I always end up swooping my hair in a pony halfway through the day and these rule cause they won't dent your hair when you let it back down, if you know what I mean.
2. Right now I'm obsessed with L'Oreal's new mascara called Miss Manga. I'll be honest, the blister packaging graphics got me (if you click the link, you'll see what I mean).
3. I'm also loving the lightness of the Flowerbomb hair mist-- it's a total must when I'm lazy and don't wash my hair (more on that here).
4. I'm not loyal to any particular brand of SPF, but no matter what, I'm never without it. I like this Dermalogica one cause it goes on thick and rubs in quite nicely. It's probably mental, but I feel like this sport version has super staying powers and doesn't wash off when I'm cooling off in the pool.
5. If you are pressed for time on a Friday night and your manicurist is no longer at Lovely Nails because he became a doctor (TRUE LIFE), then look no further than this quick-drying gel-like polish. It's AMAZING cause all you need is ONE coat and no UV light is necessary.